Sunday, January 7, 2007

Blessings

I have many blessings too numerous to list, but here are a few:
1. My husband, Dick, who has supported me in many ways as I have worked on my education over the years; who has been willing to take on the tasks of cooking and cleaning; and who continues to love and accept me where I am.
2. My children, Paul, Peter, James, and Elizabeth, who taught me all I know about being a mother and still continue to love me.
3. For my children's spouses, Renee, Leah and Amy and the spouse-to-be Adam who are strong and wise and loving beyond their years and who continue to love me unconditionally as we continue to grow in relationship.
4. For my seven grandsons and the one to be born this year of 2007 - they have confirmed my awareness of the value and richness of children and helped me to grow in kindness and compassion and love.
For all these blessings I am grateful but most especially grateful to the one who loves us all with GREAT LOVE, my God and Creator. As we enter into a brand new year with all of its joys and sufferings I know that the Father will be with me always - guiding me in my choices, holding me close in my trials, and laughing with me in my joys.

God bless to all!!

No comments: