Monday, July 28, 2008

San Diego Sunday July 27

Today my wonderful husband Dick left at 8:30am to go back east. I miss his presence, but know that he had to return to work. I'll be returning on Friday August 1.

Mom and I took a ride over to see Marion and I found a very bad bruise on her forehead. Grace said that no one seemed to know how it happened. I came home and immediately wrote a letter to the administrator and will file a formal complaint if I hear nothing back. My visits with Marion should not include fighting for information. Incident reports should be completed and readily available. We'll see how this week goes as I'll visit her again on Tuesday and Thursday.

Mom and I then went to a few stores before going home and having dinner. I then spent the rest of the afternoon working on mom's latch hook rug which I know I won't finish before I leave, but will surely try. I then went home to make dinner for Vince and I. And then he and I watched the third Karate Kid movie.

No comments: