Friday, September 24, 2010

Martyrs of Chalcedon - Friday September 24, 2010

Martyrs of Chalcedon, pray for us!!

Martyrs of Chalcedon - Saints & Angels - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online

The truth will set us free. Sin enslaves us. Which will you choose?

Taken from the September Magnificat, pg 327

I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare, not for woe! plans to give you a future full of hope. (Jer 29: 11)

The penitential psalms very often speak of sin as sickness brought on by the attack of enemies. Their vivid descriptions of the sinner's suffering remind us again and again that the misery of sin is not what God wants for his beloved children.

I am on retreat this weekend so I will keep you all in prayer as I hope you keep me! God bless!!

No comments: