Friday, September 10, 2010

St. Salvius of Albi - Friday, September 10, 2010

St. Salvius of Albi, pray for us!

St. Salvius of Albi - Saints & Angels - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online

If we walk in the presence of God in our lives, we will know what Heaven is. If we walk in the absence of God in our lives, we will know what Hell is. Both Kingdoms exist in eternity and therefore are outside of time and space. They exist forever within and without us. Jesus promised that he would give us a peace beyond our understanding and he does. I know this for I am humbled by God's presence in my life and the peace and wisdom that he gives to me. I who am a great sinner am loved greatly by God and this brings me to my knees. For as St. Paul has said - I do what I say I am not going to do and I say what I say I am not going to say and yet he loves me. We all yearn for that love though many deny it and some even run from it. But when we let ourselves be loved by our creator and redeemer we find then that we are truly free. He leads us to a place of great joy!! Walk in God's eternal love; know His presence in your life; and find Heaven on earth! God bless!!

No comments: