Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Feb 12, 2010

Arrived in California last night at 8:40pm. Southwest did a great job of making up time. My flight was supposed to leave Manchester at 2:10pm but never left until 3:20pm. We still arrived in Phoenix in plenty of time for me to catch my connecting flight to San Diego which also arrived late.

I started my day with Mass and Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament followed by some errands. Jim and Sophie picked me up at 11am so I arrived in plenty of time at the airport. Security wasn't as bad as I expected and the wait wasn't bad either since I had plenty to read and I also love to watch people.

Never made it to bed until 1am East Coast time, but was up and ready to go by 5:30am West coast time when Tim sent me a text message to welcome me to the West Coast. It's a beautiful sunny day and the birds are singing. I'll post pictures when I return.

No comments: