Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday Feb 14, 2010 - Valentine's Day!

Meant to post this last night, but didn't have Internet access until just a little while ago.

We were up early Sunday morning so we could go visit Aunt Marion in La Jolla. She recognized me, said hello and then did not say another word the whole time we were there which was only about an hour. We had to leave to pick up mom to take her to tea for Valentine's Day. The tea room is a beautiful place and the meal they serve is more than filling. I left there stuffed!!

We brought mom back to Karen's house where we relaxed for the afternoon before taking her back to her place. Then Karen and I went to 5:30pm Mass followed by dinner at her realtor's house. It was an interesting assortment of people. It seemed like they had planned the dinner for Valentine's Day and invited people who did not know each other. It was a good meal and good company.

Karen and I came home exhausted and that's when we discovered no Internet. But it was a busy good day. I did get all my students' classwork corrected and emailed back to them.

No comments: