Monday, June 28, 2010

St. Irenaeus - Monday, June 28, 2010

St. Irenaeus, pray for us!!

St. Irenaeus - Saints & Angels - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online

O sweet Jesus, reduce my ego until it is nothing. For all things are possible for you. As my ego decreases my union with you increases until I reach that perfect union. It is you who lead me where I need to go. It is you who see my future and desire all good for me. How is it that when I am poor, I am rich? How is it that when I am humbled, I am great? All that is opposite lies within your power. You walked the way of the cross and suffered greatly and died that we might live. You were the final sacrifice of the Passover lamb on the altar. It was through this great sacrifice that we find perfect love in the resurrection. It is through our own way of the cross that we will find this too. Thank you, my Jesus!! I praise you and I love you!! I believe in your promise that you will never leave me and will be with me through eternity.

God bless!!

No comments: